The purpose of A/P Letters and Labels screen is provided in Sage 300 to print a sample covering letter and a sample mailing label form, formatted for laser printers that you can use or change to your company’s requirements.
New Stuff: Attach Report as PDF File in Outlook
The sample labels are approximately 6.5 cm by 2.5 cm, and are designed to fit a tab of 30 labels arranged in 3 columns. Print letters and labels whenever you need them for mailing to vendors. For example, you might want to send covering letters to your vendors with your payments.
If you are sending letters to accompany payment checks, you may find it simpler to print checks, then advices, specifying the letter you are sending with the checks as the advice form. This method ensures that you print a letter for each payment check.
To print letters or labels
- Open Accounts Payable -> A/P Vendor Reports -> Letters / Labels.
- Select the type of form you are printing i.e. Letter/Label.
- Select the name of the letter or label form to use from Select By. If you are not sure of the name of the form, select the form from the generated list.
- Run Date. This is the date that appears on the forms.
- Sort By/Then By. Specify up to four orders by which to list (sort) records for the letters or labels. You can choose from Vendor Group, Account Set, Currency Code (multicurrency ledgers only), Vendor Balance, Vendor Equivalent Balance (multicurrency ledgers only), Vendor Name, Short Name, Start Date, and Currency Code. If you do not specify sorting criteria, the report orders the letters or labels by vendor number.
- Click Print.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.