Use I/C Transfers screen to:
- Enter and post stock transfers between physical inventory locations if you store items at more than one location.
- Import transfer transactions from other Sage 300 databases or from non-Sage 300 programs.
- Export transfer transactions.
- Assigning Serial/Lot Numbers to Transfers , if you use Serialized Inventory and Lot Tracking
When you specify the quantity for a serialized or lotted item in a detail and then tab out of the quantity field, the respective Serial/Lot Numbers Allocation or Generation screen appears. You use it to assign the required serial numbers and lot numbers to items in the detail line.
In this blog, we will discuss about below customized IC Transfer screen which we have customized and how it helps the user to find item number, the LOT number of item etc.
To navigate the screen:-
- IC Inventory Control –>I/C Transaction –>Transfer Entry
Let’s take an example to the explained purpose of this blog.
Suppose At the time of creating IC Transfer Entry we have item number (A1-900/L) at detail line and on the click of an F6 button below popup Window will be open. (Refer Below screen)