Use I/C Adjustment screen to:
- Adjustment Number (a number to distinguish the transaction from other adjustments for audit control purposes).
- Description (add any information you want about the adjustment; optional).
- Adjustment Date (to which you want the transaction posted).
- Year and Period (to which you want the transaction posted).
- Reference (for example, the reason for the adjustment, or the purchase order number or invoice number; optional).
- Optional Fields (add optional fields to Adjustments using the Optional Fields screen in the Setup Folder; optional).
When you specify the quantity for a serialized or lot item in detail and then tab the quantity field, the respective Serial/Lot Numbers Allocation or Generation screen appears. You can use it to assign the required serial numbers and lot numbers to items in the detail line.
In this blog, we will discuss about below customized IC Adjustment screen which we have customized and how it helps the user to find item number, the LOT number of item etc.
To navigate the screen:-
- IC Inventory Control –>I/C Transaction –> Adjustment Entry
Let’s take an example to the explained purpose of this blog.
Suppose at the time of creating IC Adjustment Entry we have item number (A1-900/L) at detail line and on the clicking of an F6 button below popup Window will be open. (Refer Below screen)
On the click of F6 button, the above window opens with the same details which present on IC Adjustment detail level like item number
If the selected item is a combination of the Serial number then serial number textbox will be enabled then we will scan a serial number of the item and that will be updated under serial number field and other LOT number textbox will get disabled.
If the selected item is a combination of LOT number then Lot number textbox will be enabled then we will scan Lot number of the item and that will be updated under Lot number field and Serial number textbox will get disabled.
Note: – the user can manually assign Quantity to Lot number