Use the I/C Receipts screen to:
- Enter and post new receipts of
- Enter returns and adjustments to incomplete receipts you posted previously.
- Change the status of incomplete receipts to Complete.
- Import receipt transactions from other Sage 300 ERP databases or from non-Sage 300 ERP programs.
- If you use Serialized Inventory and Lot Tracking, assign serial numbers or lot numbers when you receive serialized or lotted items.
When you specify the quantity for a serialized or lotted item in a detail and then tab out of the quantity field, the respective Serial/Lot Numbers Allocation or Generation screen appears. You use it to assign the required serial numbers and lot numbers to items in the detail line.
In this blog, we will discuss about below customized IC Receipt screen which we have customized and how it helps the user to find item number, the LOT number of item etc.
To navigate the screen:-
- IC Inventory Control –>I/C Transaction –>Receipt Entry
Let’s take an example to the explained purpose of this blog.
Suppose At the time of creating IC Receipt Entry we have item number (A1-900/L) at detail line and on the click of an F6 button below popup Window will be open. (Refer Below screen)
On the click of F6 button, we will open above the window with the same details which present on IC Receipt detail level like item number.
If the selected item is a combination of the Serial number then serial number textbox will be enabled then we will scan a serial number of the item and that will be updated under serial number field and other LOT number textbox will get disabled.
If the selected item is a combination of LOT number then Lot number textbox will be enabled then we will scan Lot number of the item and that will be updated under Lot number field and Serial number textbox will get disabled.
Note: – the user can manually assign Quantity to Lot number