Use the I/C Day End Processing screen to:
- Update costing data for all transactions (unless you chose the option to update costing during posting).
- Produce general ledger journal entries from the transactions that were posted during the day (unless you do item costing during posting or create G/L transactions using the Create G/L Batch icon).
- Produce a posting journal for each type of transaction that was posted.
- Update Inventory Control statistics and transaction history.
Day End Processing also performs processing tasks for the Order Entry and Purchase Orders modules, if you have them:
- Processing transactions that were posted during the day in Order Entry and Purchase Orders.
- Activating and posting future sales orders and purchase orders that have reached their order date, and updating quantities on sales order and on purchase order.
- Removing quotes and purchase requisitions with expiration dates up to and including the session date for day-end processing.
- Updating sales commissions.
- Creating batches of Accounts Receivable summary invoices and credit notes from posted Order Entry transactions.
- Deleting completed transaction details if you do not keep transaction history.
- Updating statistics and history in Order Entry and Purchase Orders.
Today in this blog we will discuss about last proceed date and time which is not present on Sage Version 2018 lower version but with the higher version and upgradation, some features get added on the IC Day end Processing screen. (Refer below screen)
So with this new features and updates in order to enhance the user experience and also useful to maintain the record of last Day end Process with date and time
Greytrix is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Business Cloud Solutions such as Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Financials (Sage Live), Sage Intacct and Sage Accounting (Sage One). Our unique GUMU integrations include Sage Intacct with Sage CRM | Salesforce, Sage Enterprise Management with Sage CRM | Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce. We are migration specialists for Sage Intacct and Sage Enterprise Management from Sage 50 US, Sage Pro, Sage 100, Sage 300 and QuickBooks. We also offer best-in-class Consulting, Implementation and Technical Support for Sage Enterprise Management, Sage Intacct and Sage Financials. We have developed applications integrations for Sage Enterprise Management, Sage Intacct and Sage Financials to Sage business partners, resellers and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more information on Sage Business Cloud Solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.