Use I/C Transfers screen to:
- Enter and post stock transfers between physical inventory locations if you store items at more than one location.
- Import transfer transactions from other Sage 300 databases or from non-Sage 300 programs.
- Export transfer transactions.
- Assigning Serial/Lot Numbers to Transfers, if you use Serialized Inventory and Lot Tracking.
If you are receiving goods at a destination location or if you are adding to the goods being moved into transit, enter the transfer number from the previously entered transit transfer. If you can see in the standard functionality of accpac without Transfer user can’t create IC Transit Receipt Entry in the system.
In this blog we are going to discuss import utility i.e. “IC Transit Receipt Import” we have developed for one of our customers and using this utility user can create IC Receipt Entries.
We will consider only IC Transit Receipt and on the basis of Transfer number system will generate IC Transit Receipt Entry in the system
Below is the screenshot of our Import routine of IC Transit Receipt Import
NOTE: – If valid data does not exist in the import file, then the System will generate Error Log.
Excel Data for IC Transit Receipt Import:-
- FROMNUM :- This will be Header level Transfer number field from IC Transit Receipt Screen
- TRANSDATE :- This will be a Header level Document date field from IC Transit Receipt Screen
The user needs to select the appropriate excel sheet and then click on Import Button which will start the process from validating the proper data of fields and create IC Transit Receipt Entries in the system ( Refer below screen )