To print the G/L Transactions listing report:
Open General Ledger > G/L Reports > Transactions Listing.
Whether to print additional information on the report.
- Accounts with no Activity. Include all accounts, even if no transactions were posted to them in the reporting period.
- Quantity includes quantity data for transactions.
- Optional Fields includes optional fields with the details of posted transactions.
- Balances and Net Changes includes balances and net changes over the defined period for each selected account.
- Posting Seq. and Batch-Entry includes posting sequence and batch entry numbers in the report.
As we have already posted a blog on Customized Gl transaction Listing Report and here we have come up with the Release Version Sage 300 V2018.
So let’s take short Overview of Customized G/L Transactions listing report
To print Gl transaction Listing Report we have provided a customized user interface with an option from and to date, from and to Account date same as follows:-
As you can see in the above screenshot, only date and account number have been provided in the finder. So the report was printing data from the beginning till the specified date also modified printed data in the customized Report as data like Account number, Account description, Year, Journal description date, credit as well Debit amount etc.
Output of Customized G/L Transactions listing report:-